[fetchmail]fetchmail scripts

2005-09-21 04:44:48
On 21/09/05, Ramang G <mailramang(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi all,
=20
Iam running fetchmail in deamon mode (fetchmail -d
60), I plan to run this script automatically.
=20
But I failed putting it in /etc/rc.local
=20
/root/.fetchmailrc/fetchmail -d 60

If you look in the contrib directory you'll find
"debian_rc" and
"redhat_rc".  Use whichever of these is appropriate
for the OS you're
using.

Oh, and next time, please provide a little more
information - actual
errors, version of fetchmail, operating system etc.

Hi,
Actually the Os is Linux Red hat Fedora core 3 and no
errors, every time I need to start the fetchmail
manually by typing "fetchmail -d 60". How do I
automate?

regards,
Raman.