Re: [fetchmail]RE: fetchmail not retrieving all messages . . .

2005-10-09 09:08:18
On 09/10/05, John Williams <John(_dot_)Williams(_at_)seawindow(_dot_)com> wrote:
Rob:

FETCHMAILRC
# Configuration created Fri Jan 29 10:25:07 1999 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "jacksonwest"
set daemon 60
# sslproto tls
poll mail.panix.com with proto POP3
       user jacksonwest password xxxxxx warnings 1800

I'd recommend enabling UIDL (or fastuidl) support.  I have a suspicion
that it'll solve your problem.

1 message (1 seen) for jacksonwest at mail.panix.com (4828 octets).
skipping message jacksonwest(_at_)mailspool(_dot_)panix(_dot_)com:1 not
flushed

So, the mail box has one message that is already marked as read, so
fetchmail skipped it.  The solutions are to either disable the other
program accessing the mailbox, switch to IMAP or enable UIDL support.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor