[fetchmail]MySQL Interaction?

2005-11-01 04:05:48
Hi everyone... Im new in the list so Helo!

I was searching for some pop3 (imap?) fetcher and found by
recommendation fetchmail the problem is that after reading inthe site
what it is capable to do I didnt found anything about interaction with
mysql.

Im using Postfix+PopBeforeSMTP and wanted to use Fetchmail as my POP3
fetcher... but Im using mysql to take care of the accounts and putting
the files in /var/server/postifx/.../.../...

So the questions is: FetchMail supports MySQL? Where I found some how-to?

Thanks in advance
[ ]'s

--
Maginot Jr.