Re: [fetchmail]How do I install fetchmail on RH7.3

2006-02-08 02:08:13
Thembi Moyo <thembinkosi(_at_)zuc(_dot_)adventist(_dot_)org> writes:

I need help installing fetchmail on RH7.3 I am newbie please help me.

Do not use Red Hat Linux 7.3 any more. It is no longer supported, has
been unmaintained for years and cannot safely be used.

Get an up-to date operating system that is still supported by its
vendor, such as a current Fedora Core release, SUSE Linux (or OpenSUSE)
-- some of them ship with fetchmail, so you just click the right buttons
during installation.