Re: [fetchmail]BUG (?) fetchmail 6.2.5 hangs with 'idle' on OpenBSD

2006-02-21 07:48:09
Matthias Andree wrote:
Casper Gripenberg <casper(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> writes:

Either I hadn't read the -devel list or had failed to comprehend the
material at the time, I can no longer retrace that (I'd been awake for
38 hours with only a short afternoon nap when posting my request to
retest with 6.3.2, so I was probably inattentive).

I'll look at your patch this week-end or next week and hope to fix it
for 6.3.3, which I plan to release in early March.

Thanks for debugging and offering the patch already.

Cool. No problems. Hope the patch is good.
Thanks.

Casper