[fetchmail]Qustion about fetchmail

2006-03-27 14:52:20
Hi,

Using Postfix with Cyrus Imap and Fetchmail under Debian Sarge 3.1

I'm using for the first time fetchmail. I've a little doubt or question.
When I got pop e-mail from other accounts to my local account created with
Cyrus and Imap.
I receive correctly all the remote pop accounts, I see in the header the
from and to emails fine, but when I answer anyone of that emails it is sent
from the local account and not from the to email. Let me show a sample.

Local user : user(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)net

Remote pop account: remote(_at_)popaccount(_dot_)net
Sender of a mail to remote(_at_)popaccount(_dot_)(_dot_)net is
origin(_at_)hisdomain,net

When I use thunderbird for read the imap mail i see the FROM as
origin(_at_)hisdomain(_dot_)net and the TO as remote(_at_)popaccount(_dot_)net,
but, when I answer
that email it is sent by default with user(_at_)mudomain as FROM.

I would like to answer that email as remote(_at_)popaccount(_dot_)net(_dot_)

Is it possible? Is there any parameter for that?

Thanks in advance,

Aesux