Re: [fetchmail]I have this idea for a neat feature. Will you add it?

2006-03-31 06:16:32
tbrown(_at_)nrri(_dot_)umn(_dot_)edu writes:

Fetchmail's great, use it all the time.

It would be nice if the output from 'tracepolls' included the folder
name (when you're pulling multiple folders using 'folders').

I'm using 'folders inbox,"Junk E-mail"' to pull from two folders, but
without using separate 'poll' statements and fiddling with the 'mda'
command I can't see how to preserve the folder of origin information
(seeing the IMAP server doesn't add anything to preserve the info.).

Does the attached patch work for you?