Re: [fetchmail]disable ssl cert check

2006-04-04 09:53:44
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 07:12:54 +0100 Rob MacGregor
<rob(_dot_)macgregor(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Just a message in logs - Server certificate verification error: self signed
certificate.
If it is not possible to avoid this message, is there some easy info (in
wiki?)
on how to import self signed certificates?

I seem to recall some OpenSSL documentation on the issue (as this is
an OpenSSL "problem").  You'll have to go digging yourself I'm afraid
as I don't remember any more than that.

OK, so when sslcertck option is made default in the future, either of the
following should be done:
switch added, which can disable sslcertck.
an easy documentation how to import certificates written.

Regards,
Nerijus