fetchmail-friends

[fetchmail]Address retaining

2006-07-05 02:42:41
hi friends,

 In my org we using MDaemon as a mailserver for internal use and all our mail
are fetched from the ISP mail server using DomainPOP option. Now we are
prepared a spam filtering gateway using postfix and amavis. The problem is that
when we using fetchmail to fetch the mails from ISP, the addresses of the mails
are rewriting to the local user's address. Actually we want to retain the
original address....Give me any suggestion....
 thanx in advance

 premoddev