Re: [fetchmail]Address retaining

2006-07-06 11:23:06
premod dev <premoddev(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> writes:

hi friends,

In my org we using MDaemon as a mailserver for internal use and all our mail
are fetched from the ISP mail server using DomainPOP option.
Now we are prepared a spam filtering gateway using postfix and amavis. The
problem is that when we using fetchmail to fetch the mails
from ISP, the addresses of the mails are rewriting to the local user's
address. Actually we want to retain the original address....Give
me any suggestion....

0. please do not use the wasteful HTML format on mailing lists -
   see <URL:http://www.expita.com/nomime.html> BEFORE your next post

1. please see <http://mandree.home.pages.de/mail/multidrop> for
   requirements relevant for the upstream (ISP) mail server.

2. see fetchmail's manual page (localdomains) -- be sure to configure
   MDaemon properly to avoid bouncing messages

3. be sure to use only fetchmail 6.3.4 (or newer versions as they will
   be released) to have the fewest possible bugs

4. if that doesn't help, see Rob's post for information we need. Please
   include a sample message header without making up the domain names.