INTERIM WORKING GROUP MEETINGS

1991-04-25 15:26:11

Folks,

I would like to discharge my action item to schedule a meeting of the
mail extension working group(s).  I plan to hold two meetings, each
focusing primarily on the topics of each of the two mailing lists.

The first meeting will be a Video Teleconference to discuss and
advance the message format document.  A goal of this meeting is to
resolve enough outstanding issues to be able to post an Internet Draft
before the July IETF Meeting in Atlanta. There are conferencing
facilities available in the following cities: London, Boston,
Washington, Los Angles, and San Fransisco Bay Area.

The second meeting proposed will be a face to face meeting in
Copenhagen, Denmark in conjunction with INET 91.  This meeting will
focus primarily on the SMTP extensions and the interaction and
interoperation of 7 bit and 8 bit mail transport.  This meeting is
planned to allow a large community of 8 bit mail users to give direct
input to this effort.

This meeting is Copenhagen presents an opportunity to increase to
participation of the many European participants. This is made possible
by the relativly large attendence at this conference by individuals
who have interests in the work of this group.

Agendas will be distributed in future mail messages.

If you are interested in attending a video teleconference, please let
me know, and send me the open dates between May 13-25th.

If you are able to addend a face to face meeting in conjection with
INET 91, probably June 20th and 21st, please let me know.

Greg Vaudreuil
Chair, Internet Mail Extensions Working Group(s?)