From field with commas

1991-07-11 07:32:05
Mine removes duplicate headers where the field value can't be a list.
E.g. multiple From, To, Cc are joined into one with all the values.

I often receive mail from VAX/VMS systems with From fields like
             Joe Bloggs, Room 10, Tel. extn 203 <BLOGGS(_at_)SCHOOL(_dot_)EDU>

The mailer on the system I use (Edinburgh University's own operating system,
own mailer, UK Grey Book, high quality) tries to reply to three "people"
             Joe Bloggs
             Room 10
             Tel. extn 203 <BLOGGS(_at_)SCHOOL(_dot_)EDU>
and fails with the first two.

    Kevin Donnelly