Re: Review and future directions

1991-07-12 11:02:48
Well, the messagebodies draft (RFC-XXXX) says explicitly in it that
people have until September to make comments that could be incorporated
into the next draft.  Personally, I still like that time frame -- it
gives people time to try and implement.  My hope was to have a new
draft, which would be the proposed standard, some time in October.  I'm
not convinced that it makes sense to hurry the process much beyond that.
 Is there some urgent driving force of which I am unaware?