Re: Review and future directions

1991-07-12 11:38:43

Well, the messagebodies draft (RFC-XXXX) says explicitly in it that
people have until September to make comments that could be incorporated
into the next draft.  Personally, I still like that time frame -- it
gives people time to try and implement.  My hope was to have a new
draft, which would be the proposed standard, some time in October.

Just a clarification.  I expect proposed standard status in or by December
91, which is later, not earlier than October 91.

Greg V.