Re: RFC-CHAR and RFC-MNEM

  The list of unresolved concerns with the RFC-MNEM and RFC-CHAR
drafts that I posted to this list in the last day or so is based on
the most recent publically available drafts.  It represents the areas
where I currently have concerns with the content and wording of those
drafts.

  It was based on the drafts dated 4 July 1991 circa 19:00 hours on
host dkuug.dk (which is where Keld indicated {in email} that the most
recent copies were available for anonymous ftp).  I just checked and
those remain the dates/times for those files on dkuug.dk.  Should new
versions of these drafts arise, I'm sure that everyone on the list
would be interested in knowing about their availability.

  If anyone missed my posting of concerns about those drafts,
please let me know and I'll gladly email you a copy.

Ran
randall(_at_)Virginia(_dot_)EDU