Meeting at Interop?

1991-08-29 14:59:08

How many folks will be attending Interop?  If you are interested in a
meeting please send me a note to mail-chair.  I will hold a meeting
ONLY if I can get all the right people to show up.  The focus of this
meeting if it is held would be to confirm consensus and bless RFCXXXX
as a submission as a proposed standard.  This will expressly not
address SMTP transport issues, however, it may deal with the more
general conversion-designation mechanisms, in what ever means they are
specified (content-type, transport-encoding, encoding-conversion....).

Interest?

Greg Vaudreuil
Internet Mail Extension Chairperson