Re: multiple types

1991-09-17 11:00:41

%       I really would like to simplify the possible states resulting from
%       top-level parsing of the Content-type line.

  Hear ! Hear !

  I think that the more complicated RFC-XXXX becomes and the closer it comes
to containing the proverbial kitchen sink, the less likely it will be
completely and correctly implemented and widely used.

  This isn't to argue against any particular proposal, but is just a
general fear that things are too complex.

  Ran
  atkinson(_at_)itd(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil