new draft of RFC-XXXX again

1991-10-21 21:39:32
Grr.  The example on page 40 violates lots of what is in the rest of the
document.  I'm getting really frustrated with this new draft.  It's full of
bugs and inconsistencies.  I hope we aren't going to have to wait 5 months for
a new one.

Specifically, the example on page 40 defaults a content type and character
set, it uses "822" as a MESSAGE subtype, and it uses hyphens in cookies (which
for some bizarre reason have been banned).

Just about the only things I think I can do safely are: reduce the quoted-
printable limit to 76, put in the Body-Version header, eliminate the version
from MULTIPART.