Re: Audio type

1991-10-25 20:13:44
w/reference to sound encoding -- the G.721 standard can be found on
        bruno.cs.colorado.edu:/pub/standards/ccitt/
I have a (tentative) offer from a vendor of sound-making workstations
to provide a reference implementation of that standard, if there's anyone
who is pursuing it give me a holler and I'll forward you the msg.

Now I just need a soundblaster card and I'll be all set,
--
Edward Vielmetti, vice president for research, MSEN Inc. emv(_at_)msen(_dot_)com
      MSEN Inc., 628 Brooks, Ann Arbor MI  48103 +1 313 741 1120