Samples are fixed, have at 'em

1991-10-28 12:28:48
I've updated all the messages in my samples directory to correct all the
errors that have been pointed out to me.  I believe most of these
samples have now been successfully displayed by at least three separate
implementations of RFC-XXXX.  Have at 'em!

To obtain them, use anonymous ftp to thumper.bellcore.com.  cd to
/u/nsb/samples.  Each sample message exists as a separate file in that
directory, and all files in that directory are sample messages.

Currently there are 18 samples, but I expect that number to grow.  Feel
free to send me further samples for inclusion in the directory.    --
Nathaniel