SAMPLE RFC-XXXX messages

1991-10-24 10:15:30
By semi-popular demand, I have created a directory where you may obtain,
via anonymous ftp, some sample messages that are *believed* to be
XXXX-conformant.  (I don't want to promise anything too strongly, given
my history with examples in the text of the document.)

To obtain them, use anonymous ftp to thumper.bellcore.com.  cd to
pub/nsb/samples.  Each sample message exists as a separate file in that
directory, and all files in that directory are sample messages.

Currently there are 15 samples, but I expect that number to grow.  Feel
free to send me further samples for inclusion in the directory.

SPECIAL WARNING TO NED FREED, MARSHALL ROSE, MARK CRISPIN, AND STEVE
UHLER:    Some of the samples are messages you sent me, which didn't
seem to have anything that would be considered "private".  You might
want to check and see if you want me to withdraw any of them from the
directory.