Re: PLEASE READ - Open Issues...

1991-11-07 19:27:19
Well, if you REALLY want open issues no matter how unresolvable, you might
as well add the entire boundary marking scheme.  It's just too complex.
Reading through the entire message (possibly more than once) to make suer
that your chosen string is unique is not reasonable in my view.

[I'd rather count lines in 1154!  After all the only real problem with lines
is that some older mailers wrap illegally.  I suspect those mailers will get
fixed as they get upgraded to 8-bit SMTP...  ]

Secondly, put the fact that the encoding description is scattered among
lots of parallel attributes when (I think) it should be a description of
a set of transformations (each of which might have options).

-David