Re: /alternative and the impact of fancy mail

1991-11-14 10:30:41
Hi John -- I agree with your revised observations, and certainly agree
that the growing tendancy to ship postscript drafts for review and
comment is an insidious attack on my ability to respond or to comment.
Espeacilly when the postscript document contains nothing more than
ordinary text, with some special fonts, like *italics* and BOLD.

None-the-less -- I think we agree that RFC-XXXX as only directed toward
the goal of making it easier to identify (tag) structured objects for
mailing, and easier to mail well tagged structured objects.

And not much more.              Best...\Stef