Internet X.400 Symposium Questionnaire

1992-01-31 09:30:59
Internet X.400 Symposium

Overview

The Internet X.400 Project at the University of Wisconsin would like to
offer a symposium that covers Internet X.400 deployment and RFC 822
gateway issues.

The purpose of this symposium is to educate the community about Internet
X.400 issues and provide a forum for individuals to learn about
other people interested in X.400.

We intend that the workshop should span 2-3 days and be held at
the University of Wisconsin-Madison in late Spring.
We anticipate a nominal charge for the symposium
to cover food, beverage costs, and duplication costs.
Copies of presentation slides will be available.

If you are interested in such a symposium, we would like your input about
topics that would be most valuable.  Please take a moment
to review the list of topics below and return the questionnaire
portion of this message to hagens(_at_)cs(_dot_)wisc(_dot_)edu(_dot_)

Thank you,

Rob Hagens

== Symposium Questionnaire ==============================

I.  The following list contains suggested topics for the
symposium. Please mark each topic with a:

 (1) if you would definitely attend the symposium to hear this topic
 (2) if you find the topic interesting
 (3) if you are not interested in attending a presentation on the topic

___    A) Issues in Operating an Internet PRMD

___    B) Operating an Integrated X.400 and SMTP Electronic Mail Domain

___    C) X.400 Routing Coordination in the Internet

___    D) RFC 822/X.400 Interworking (overview of RFC 1148bis)

___    E) X.400's use of X.500 for routing and address mapping

___    F) Installing/Configuring/Running a PP SMTP/X.400 gateway

___    G) Design and Operation of an email-to-Fax gateway

___    H) PP 6.0 Internal Structure and Operation

___    I) Overview of the OSI area of the IETF

___    J) Issues related to PRMD registration in the U.S.

___    K) Reports from several operational X.400 networks

___    L) Issues related to X.400 interworking with public X.400
          service providers

II.  How many individuals from your organization do you expect
would attend this symposium?

III.  Please list the names and email addresses of people who are
likely to attend from your organization.

Thank you for taking the time to answer this questionnaire. If you
have additional comments about the topics or issues related to this
symposium, please include them below.

Please mail your response to hagens(_at_)cs(_dot_)wisc(_dot_)edu