Re: multipart partial messages

1992-04-16 10:53:59
Excerpts from internet.ietf-822: 15-Apr-92 Re: multipart partial
messages Ned Freed(_at_)hmcvax(_dot_)claremo (651)

However, I suspect that most reassembly agents won't
bother to deal with imbedded message/partial objects. I know my code sure
doesn't; you'd have to explode and redeliver the parts to get the thing to
reassemble.

Actually, this is one of the few advantages to the generally-stupid way
that metamail implements message/partial -- it will work just as well
even if the parts are embedded in a multipart.