zmail and mime...

1992-07-24 12:24:42
Quite a few of you picked up zmail from ora.com to try out how it
handles MIME documents.  Two things I forgot to mention:

1) zmail's default interface is character mode for historical
   reasons.  To use the motif or open look interfaces, you
   have to specify -gui on the command line.

2) zmail currently only *reads* MIME messages; it doesn't send
   them yet until the specs are slightly more stable, and we can
   integrate them in the next version (due out this fall).

Sorry for the confusion.

  --dan