re: MIME Format

1992-08-14 09:52:46
Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for HELP! with MIME and
UUENCODE/UUDECODE.  I just received the encode/decode software as part of
Banyan/VAX Mail gateway software (TransPOST/VAX) from FEL Computing.

Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb(_at_)bellcore(_dot_)com> responded with his public
domain
implementation of a MIME format handler called METAMAIL.  If you want further
info re: METAMAIL, you can send mail to
mailserver(_at_)thumper(_dot_)bellcore(_dot_)com with a
subject of "metamail-info".

Again, thank you for assistance and your interest.