New Email/MIME book by MTR

1992-09-22 07:43:54
Readers of this list will be interested in checking out Marshall Rose's
latest tome:

        "The Internet Message:   Closing the Book with Electronic Mail"

                 published by Prentice-Hall (ISBN 0-13-092941-7)

It's fun, informative, and opinionated, just as you'd expect from
Marshall, and it has 60 or so pages on MIME, including a monochrome
version of the Telephone Chords picture I sent to this mailing list as a
MIME message last spring.  Since that makes it the only published book
in the universe, to my knowledge, with a picture of me singing, it is
clear that everyone needs to buy a copy!