Re: printable multibyte encodings

1992-12-22 02:17:01

I agree with members view's that the matter is settled and I wish to
close the discussion. It was rised up within the problem of multi-byte
encoding in Internet mail and turn out to be a discussion about the
Japanese views regarding ISO 10 646 and Unicode. I agree that this is not
a topic of that mailing list. In my previous message when I tried
to explain the origin of  some japanese objections I do emphasise that
I do not want the dicussion to go deeper but somone did not understand
the point and is still trying to borther people with problems which
can not be solved over this mailing list.

Regards,

Borka Jerman-Blazic