Re: Final mail to ietf on printable multibyte encodings

1992-12-22 05:31:53
Gentle-networkers,

This is not an editorial comment about your discussion, as I have found much
of it engaging.  However, could/would you be so kind as to remove the
cc:ietf(_at_)cnri(_dot_)reston(_dot_)va(_dot_)us from your reply lists?  I, for
one, would like
to find out more about the outcome of this work but already have much too
much to follow to sift this mailing list once again.

Respectfully

- Mike