Final mail to ietf on printable multibyte encodings

1992-12-22 03:32:06
Erik Naggum:

        (134 lines deleted)

Your message is too long, too political and too uninteresting. I'm afraid
you are trying to drive people off from the serious discussion.

Don't forget that, when I say "European languages", they include English.

Anyway, I want to continue TECHNICAL discussion on the issue by private
mails. ietf mailling list (not ietf-822) is not a bad place to kick
off a new topic, but now is the time, I think, to leave the main mailling
list.

Anyone interested in, please contact me.

Even you, Naggum, are welcome, as in your last mail, you stop
intechnically claiming that my opinion is not typical in Japan.

                                                        Masataka Ohta