RE: Language header already defined

1993-03-05 17:55:14
Hmmm...  Interesting.  Wouldn't it be nice if we had a file lying
around somewhere that listed all of the email headers ever invented.
Then we could look at that to make sure we aren't reinventing wheels.

I'm working on compiling such a document now. It will be strictly informational
and takes no position on the appropriateness of anything.

Perhaps it would be too much work or not even useful to list *all*
headers, but maybe at least the headers defined in the STD series,
STD-to-be's, RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  Is there such a list already?

Not that I know of. If anyone has one please let me know...

                                Ned