Next draft of text/enriched

draft of the text/enriched document.  The draft should show up in the
i-d directories in a couple of days.

The following are the major changes from the draft of two weeks ago:

-- <comment> is gone.

-- The "extension" parameter is gone.

-- <extension> is gone.

-- Luc's <param> construct has replaced all of the above.

-- The <opentoken> and <closetoken> construct is gone, in favor of what
I hope is some useful pragmatic advice about how to use text/enriched in
non-ASCII character sets.

As always, I look forward to your comments!  -- Nathaniel