Re: MIME for VM/CMS

1993-05-05 22:13:52
That's okay, you have to translate it to 0x41 (in the general case).
It's no worse than base64, where 'A' means 0x00.

        But the idea of  "plain text"  (as a content TRANSFER ENCODING
not to be confused here with text/plain as a content TYPE)  is that I
don't have to do *any* translation.   That's my goal.   It's fair.
But if the item is in Base 64,  I'll just have to decode it.

Keith

Rick Troth <troth(_at_)rice(_dot_)edu>,  Rice University,  Information Systems