Re: MIME T-shirts wanted

This has percolated through the bizarre corridors of my mind to the
point where I have set myself a goal of having the world's most complete
MIME-related T-shirt collection.  SO.... if your company implements both
MIME and T-shirts, how about sending me one?  I promise to make an
effort to wear it on at least one or two occasions when your competitors
will be genuinely annoyed by it.  (I took great delight in wearing DEC
T-shirts when the IBM folks came to visit CMU & see how their money was
being spent on the Andrew project.)  Please send T-shirts to:

      Nathaniel Borenstein
      25 Washington Avenue
      Morristown, NJ 07960

Thanks in advance to all you good sports out there.... -- Nathaniel

Well, speaking as a MIME coauthor I'm hurt -- what about *my* t-shirt
collection? (Just kidding!)

Actually, I'm in a bit of a better position than Nathaniel, since I work for a
company that does sell MIME products and hence has things to trade. If anyone
sends me a t-shirt (or whatever) I'll return the favor and send you one of
ours. Please note that this will just be one of our regular t-shirts. No way am
I going to give up the "Foxtrot U-406 Soviet Submarine Tour" t-shirt I'm
wearing at the moment. (And if you think the t-shirt is a collector's item you
should have seen the sub!)

I already wear our main competitor's t-shirt on (in)appropriate occasions, so
wearing ones for other products will not be a problem.

My address is:

    Ned Freed
    Innosoft International, Inc.
    250 West First St., Suite 240