Re: MIME content type reviews

1993-11-01 17:06:32
Very late versions of my proposal for how to send Macintosh
files with MIME is now up on ds.internic.net in the
"incoming/current-ietf-docs" (or whatever the name of the
directory was :-)

It is only editorial changes since the versions
that was submitted as internet drafts EXCEPT for
the point where I state what characters is exeptet
in the NAME parameter. I changed the formulations
to something like "...must be a "value" according
to RFC-1522...".

        paf