Re: A spec for showing language in MIME headers

1993-11-12 06:24:21
At  1:18 PM 11/12/93 +0900, Masataka Ohta wrote:
An Australian blind want to hear Australian English, even if
the letter is from US.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  Which argues for dialect labelling (someday),
since the labelling at least gives the listener the choice.  But I wouldn't
worry too much about it until I can click the "Use an Australian accent"
button on my text-to-speech control panel, which I'm not expecting to be
able to do any time soon.

--
Steve Dorner, Qualcomm Inc.
    Sometimes it's easier to let your cockatoo eat your shoes