Mime encapsulation of EDI

1994-05-16 14:26:00
Folks, I've just submitted the final(?) draft of the spec for
encapsulating EDI objects inside MIME.  It will show up at your
friendly, neighborhood internet-drafts directory as
draft-crocker-edi-02.{txt,.ps} and I'm declaring this to be the final
round of review.  (Assuming, ahem!,  that there is no strong consensus
to the contrary...)

Hence, I am vigorously requesting that you take a look and raise any
concerns via the ietf-edi mailing list.  I'd like to close the review
at the end of next week, and then we can submit it for processing on
the IETF standards track.

Thanks.

Dave