Re: Suggest promoting Content-Language to Proposed Standard

1994-05-16 02:14:20
2) The current HTTP document "draft-ietf-iiir-http-00.txt" document
  refers to a "Language:" header which is a less flexible specification

  (the WEB version,
  http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/Object_Headers.html,
  uses "content-language:" for the name)

Harald,

    The hypertext version is of course more recent.
    We will I think be quite happy to follow your lead if you guys can
    sort it out for us.  There is code in the cern_httpd server to
    handle multiple language documents, but the language code
    appears only in the configuration file on a given server.
    I don't think there is heavy use.

    Tim