Re: Last Call: A Chemical Primary Content Type for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions to Proposed Standard

1995-05-23 11:18:30
On Tue, 23 May 1995 13:54:41 EDT, Robert Moskowitz said:
It would seem to me that if Structured/chemical-mif were created then
Application/EDIFACT|x12 should be changed to Structured//EDIFACT|x12

That would seem reasonable to me.  In fact, EDI is the sort of thing that
I feel 'Structured/' is more reasonable a place than 'Application/'.

So what makes the chemical people different from the EDI people.  I don't
see it.

Umm.. Application/EDIFACT was proposed before I proposed Structured/? ;)

/Valdis