822,smtp mailing lists

1995-07-28 14:04:25

Due to various constraints, I can no longer maintain the ietf-822 and
ietf-smtp mailing lists. Therefore, as of August 9, 1995 the two above
mentioned lists will be discontinued on dimacs.rutgers.edu.

In an attempt to see these lists continue, I am asking your help with
locating another site. If there is another site which is willing to house
and maintain these mailing lists, along with their archive sites, I
will help to make the transition a smooth one.

Thank you for you help with this matter. All help is greatly appreciated.

                                                Jennifer

Jennifer A. Katinsky      (908)445-4592
jak(_at_)dimacs(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu      N2RDU
Center for Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS)
Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey                Systems Programmer
P.O. Box 1179     CoRE Building - Busch Campus     Piscataway, N.J. 08855-1179