Implementation status of RFC 1652

1995-08-23 10:02:10
I haven't got a clue about the statistic being request here, but figured it
was interesting enough that many of us would like to offer and hear the
answer...

d/

Subject: Implementation status of RFC 1652
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 95 11:44:04 -0400

I'm currently working on a project in which we'll be sending a large number of
large binary MIME messages, so naturally I'm interested in 8bit-MIMEtransport
(RFC 1652).  What is the implementation status of RFC 1652?  Are
1652-compliant Sendmail variants (or other MTAs) readily available?

Dave Crocker                                                +1 408 246 8253
Brandenburg Consulting                                fax:  +1 408 249 6205
675 Spruce Dr.                                       page:  +1 408 581 1174
Sunnyvale, CA  94086 USA
dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com