SAVE CHILDREN'S LIVES

1998-04-17 14:36:04

Sorry for inconveniencing you...

I want to tell you about a company that has products that SAVE LIVES!!!!!

Do you have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, friends, etc.?

Here are some facts that you should know!:

Young children can drown in less than two inches of water in seconds.

Some children are needlessly burned because they believe clothes
protect them from flames.

Drinking mouthwash can cause a young child to fall into an alcohol coma.

A child can fall out of a window that is opened only five inches.

In a crash at 30 mph, an unbelted child would hit the dashboard
with as much force as a fall from a three-story building.

Injuries from accidents like these are the leading health risk facing
children today. Every year, accidents kill and disable more children
than kidnapping, drugs, and disease combined. Each year, one in four
children will be hurt badly enough to need a doctor's attention.

We call them "accidents"... but most childhood injuries can be predicted
and prevented. The fact is...some basic safety steps can save thousands
of children from death, and hundreds of thousands more from being
disabled for life.

That is what we are about at KIDSAFE ENTERPRISES, INC. We are a company
dedicated to providing quality products to reduce the risks posed to
children both in and out of the home. We carry a full line of items
specifically designed to reduce or ELIMINATE that risk. Isn't that worth
considering?

Please visit us at: http://www.kidsafe.cc

I apologize for this intrusion, but sincerely hope that you accept this
information in the spirit it is intended and allow us to assist you.

Also, while you're "browsing", please do visit the site of our sister
company...."THE CAPE GROUP". http://www.capegroup.com. Again, thanks for
your time and patience, and have a GREAT DAY!

Sincerely,

David Oshman, President
KidSafe Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.kidsafe.cc/index.cfm