Re: This is text/plain format=paragraphs - how does reply work?

1998-04-14 15:12:44
And this is what Eudora 3 does to it - but you knew that....

                Harald

At 23:18 08.04.98, Laurence Lundblade wrote:
So we established that viewing flowed text or paragraphs is OK. I don't
think that's the hard part. I think replying is, as well as viewing replies
made in the paragraphs format. Replying is also probably just about as
important a viewing because we do it all the time.  So here's a sample. I'd
like to collect replies - tell me what your MUA does when replying and how
you liked it. I will summarize.  BTW, this message is a single long line QP
encoded.

LL

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, Maxware, Norway
Harald(_dot_)Alvestrand(_at_)maxware(_dot_)no