This is text/plain format=paragraphs - how does reply work?

1998-04-08 23:08:22
So we established that viewing flowed text or paragraphs is OK. I don't think
that's the hard part. I think replying is, as well as viewing replies made in
the paragraphs format. Replying is also probably just about as important a
viewing because we do it all the time.  So here's a sample. I'd like to collect
replies - tell me what your MUA does when replying and how you liked it. I will
summarize.  BTW, this message is a single long line QP encoded.

LL