RFC 822 reference pages available

1998-05-12 03:10:06
I've put together some web pages describing everything you always wanted
to know about RFC 822 but were afraid to ask:

   http://pobox.com/~djb/proto/immhf.html

Please let me know if you encounter real-world implementation bugs that
aren't already described on these pages. My goal is to provide all the
information that implementors will want to hear about.

(It's a shame that the DRUMS people, mostly non-implementors, aren't
planning to include information of this type in 822bis.)

---Dan
50000 new aliases in 6 seconds. http://pobox.com/~djb/fastforward.html