test of your mailer's ability to reply to RFC 2047

1998-05-27 11:30:11
[Note: please DO NOT reply to the whole mailing list or newsgroup ]

This is a test of your user agent's ability to reply to a message
containing an RFC 2047 encoded-word.  If you're interested in
participating, please reply to this message and tell me what user
agent you use (including the version if you know it), and what
operating system.

I'll summarize the results and post them to the list.

thanks,

Keith Moore