Re: Critical Content for Internet Mail

2000-11-20 15:45:49
The main problem I have with the document is that the advice isn't universal.

I suggest breaking it into several sections:

1) How a content gateway at the MTA level deals with the criticality.
(A non-gateway MTA always ignores the criticality, so doesn't need a section)

2) How a traditional GUI MUA deals with the criticality.

3) How a non-traditional MUA (e.g., voicemail system via IMAP) deals with the criticality.

                - Chris