Re: Allowing MTAs to split messages to different recipients

2001-01-15 16:42:34
At 10:27 14/01/2001 +0100, Jacob Palme wrote:
I am working on a compendium for a course I give at my university.
A controversial text from the compendium is quoted below. If you
think that this is wrong, tell me.

If it is a course in the politics and psychology of self-regulation of the Internet, I think it entirely appropriate, if labelled with "IN THE OPINION OF THIS PROFESSOR", and with appropriate representation of alternate views given.
As formulated, none of these criteria are fulfilled.

If it is a course in the mechanics of email propagation, I find it inaccurate, inappropriate and irrelevant.

It all depends on the context.
--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com
+47 41 44 29 94