Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-klyne-msghdr-registry-00.txt

2001-09-28 08:44:12

My first stab at a header registry proposal is available...

        Title           : Registration procedures for message headers
        Author(s)       : G. Klyne
        Filename        : draft-klyne-msghdr-registry-00.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 27-Sep-01

This specification defines registration procedures for the message
headers used by Internet mail, newsgroup feeds, HTTP and other
Internet applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klyne-msghdr-registry-00.txt

#g